Sign up today! Download our membership application (PDF) to receive our schedule of events, health information and to take advantage of all of the Senior Circle benefits.
- Bluffton Regional Medical Center - (260) 919-3144 (260) 919-3144
- Fort Wayne Lutheran Health Network facilities (Lutheran Hospital, Dupont Hospital, St. Joseph Hospital, Orthopedic Hospital, Rehabilitation Hospital, RediMed) - (260) 425-3087 (260) 425-3087
- Kosciusko Community Hospital - (574) 372-5854 (574) 372-5854
Senior Circle is a program for people age 50 and better. Our mission is to help you live a healthy, active lifestyle by offering health information, wellness screenings, access to experts, fitness opportunities, social activities and events and much more. Any senior may participate in our activities; however, we also offer a free membership program. Members receive a newsletter mailed to their homes with a schedule of events, health information and notice of other activities and offerings. They are also eligible to take advantage of various local merchant discounts. To join, you just need to fill out an application form and return it to our office.
- Circle News Circle News keeps members informed about upcoming programs, classes, health screenings and events.
January/February | March | April/May | June/July/August | September/October | November/December
- Health Screenings—Comprehensive metabolic panel, lipid profile, hemoglobin A1C, Vitamin D, Thyroid (TSH) and hearing screenings are just some of the options available.
- Exercise—We offer access to activities and classes that vary in range of interest and level. Members also have access to walking programs and discounted fitness memberships..
- Lectures—Want access to experts in various fields? We bring different ones to you each month such as physicians and specialists to elder law attorneys and AARP driving instructors.
- Activities—Painting classes, crafts, game days represent a few ways to spend time with other Senior Circle members.
- Medicare counseling—Meet one-on-one with a volunteer counselor who can answer questions about Medicare, Medicare Supplement Insurance, Medicare Advantage, Medical Part D, prescription coverage and long-term financing options. This free service is not affiliated with any insurance agent or company.
More Great Programs
- Aquatic Fitness
- Foot care clinics
- Hearing checks
- Legal advisors
To review a current schedule of programs and activities, call (260) 425-3087 (260) 425-3087 or pick up the latest issue of Circle News at any participating LHN hospital.
- Fort Wayne Audiology Center
- KCH Health & Wellness Center
- Liberty Diner
- New Energy Wellness at Coventry Meadows
- Northeast Ophthalmology PC
- Ophthalmology Consultants of Fort Wayne
- Sun Rise Cafe
- Fort Wayne Children's Zoo
- St. Joseph Hospital Wellness Center