We are here for you and we are ready to take care of you.
Your safety and the safety of our staff and medical staff remain our first priority. We are taking active steps to maintain a safe environment of care.
Precautions at our hospitals, clinics and urgent care centers include:
- Limited access points and social distancing protocols
- Screening everyone who enters our doors, including employees
- Requiring all staff, visitors, employees and physicians to wear masks
- Establishing Non-COVID-19 Care Zones with dedicated staff
- Isolating COVID-19 patients to one area with a dedicated provider team
- Emphasizing cleaning and disinfection, especially frequently touched surfaces
- Random temperature checks for employees
- Visitor restrictions
We continue to follow orders at the state and local level and the infection control protocols established by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), including the use of personal protective equipment for all staff providing medical care. We have adequate inventory of PPE, lab testing, medications and other resources to meet the needs of patients and staff.
In this unprecedented time, we are prepared and ready to care for our patients today as well as those who will need us tomorrow. Lutheran Health Network has a strong legacy of caring for the community and we will be here for generations to come. We are here – we are ready – and we will continue to provide safe, quality care with the best possible experience to those we are privileged to serve.
Do Your Part
Please remember to take the steps necessary to limit your risk of exposure to COVID-19 (practice social distancing, wash your hands frequently and wear a mask that covers the nose and mouth). Put your health first and seek the care that you need, especially in an emergency. Call your provider when you are not feeling well, keep your annual screening appointments and above all, pay attention and act on signs of a serious condition, like a stroke or heart attack.