Parental Consent

If you're traveling and have to leave your children in the care of someone else, be sure they're protected. Always leave written authorization so your children can receive medical treatment, if needed.

Simply download the form below, fill it out, and leave it with your children's caregiver. An authorized form is valid for one year following the signature date unless the form has been withdrawn with written consent.