Ted Scholten Named COO at Rehabilitation Hospital of Fort Wayne
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (July 16, 2008) — Ted Scholten has been named Chief Operating Officer at Rehabilitation Hospital of Fort Wayne. Scholten's responsibilities include directing, integrating and coordinating hospital services for the delivery of patient care. In addition, he will collaborate with medical staff, community leaders and organization to design services to be provided by Rehab Hospital that are appropriate to the scope and mission of the hospital.
Scholten graduated from Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia, in 1987. He is currently pursuing a Masters of Health Science degree in Occupational Therapy through the University of Indianapolis. Scholten has spent the past two years as the Division Director of Inpatient Rehabilitation at Lutheran Hospital and Rehabilitation Hospital of Fort Wayne. He has 21 years experience in the rehabilitation field.
Professional Organizations and Activities include:
- American Occupational Therapy Association and its section on Administration and Management (2006-present)
- Licensed Occupational Therapist in the State of Indiana
- LHN Institutional Review Board Member (2004 — present)
Community Activities include:
- Fort Wayne Parks and Recreation Hockey Coach (2003-present)
- Fort Wayne Youth Hockey Board Member (2006-present)