Access Health Information 24/7 with MyHealthHome
Access your health records online and manage your health 24/7 with Lutheran Health Network's MyHealthHome, our online patient portal.
It's a simple, secure, free and convenient way to:
- Review your records and even download, fax or email information
- Request provider appointments and prescription refills
- View lab results and radiology reports
- Communicate with participating physician offices online
- Review details of a hospital stay, including the reason for admission, as well as procedures, results and discharge summary
New Version of the Patient Portal
Lutheran Health Network and Lutheran Health Physicians introduced a new version of the patient portal in phases as part of the conversion to the Cerner electronic health record system.
- Bluffton Regional Medical Center
Aug. 18, 2018
- Dukes Memorial Hospital and Kosciusko Community Hospital
Oct. 13, 2018
- Lutheran Health Physicians locations outside Allen County
Oct. 27, 2018
- Dupont, Lutheran, Rehabilitation, St. Joseph and The Orthopedic hospitals
March 2, 2019
- Lutheran Health Physicians locations in Allen County
April 6, 2019
Important details about both patient portals:
- All patient portal users need to re-enroll in MyHealthHome as part of their first office visit or hospital service following the conversion of their hospital or provider office (see dates above). "Hospital services" may include lab draws, X-rays, MRIs, ER visits, inpatient stays, etc.
- Patients can enroll during an office visit or hospital stay or self-enroll once home. Dependent children and adults must be enrolled in person.
NOTE: Your medical record number (MRN) is required to complete self-enrollment. This number is located on your office visit summary, hospital discharge paperwork or patient wristband.
- Because each patient's medical record can now be securely accessed at any LHN or LHP location, portal users only need to enroll in the Cerner MyHealthHome portal once.
- Patients can still access the old patient portal (powered by FollowMyHealth) for details about previous visits and services.