Access Health Information 24/7 with MyHealth
Access your health records online and manage your health 24/7 with Lutheran Health Network's MyHealth, our online patient portal.
It's a simple, secure, free and convenient way to:
- Review your records and even download, fax or email information
- Request provider appointments and prescription refills*
- View lab results and radiology reports
- Communicate with participating physician offices online*
- Review details of a hospital stay, including the reason for admission, as well as procedures, results and discharge summary
*Available in the new portal, after the Lutheran Health Physicians offices convert to the new Cerner electronic health record system
New Version of the Patient Portal
Lutheran Health Network hospitals and Lutheran Health Physicians locations outside Allen County introduced a new version of the MyHealth patient portal in phases as part of the network's Cerner electronic health record system. Transition dates are listed below.
- Bluffton Regional Medical Center
Aug. 18, 2018
- Dukes Memorial Hospital or Kosciusko Community Hospital
Oct. 13, 2018
- Lutheran Health Physicians locations outside Allen County
Oct. 27, 2018
- Dupont, Lutheran, Rehabilitation, St. Joseph or The Orthopedic hospitals
March 2, 2019
Important details about both patient portals:
- All patient portal users need to re-enroll for MyHealth as part of their first hospital service after the hospital transitions (see dates above). "Hospital services" may include lab draws, X-rays, MRIs, ER visits, inpatient stays, etc.
- Patients can enroll while at the hospital or self-enroll after their service.
NOTE: Your medical record number (MRN) is required to complete self-enrollment. This number is located on your hospital discharge paperwork.
- Patients can still access the old MyHealth patient portal for details about previous hospital services.
- Health information related to Lutheran Health Physician provider offices will continue to be added to a patient's existing MyHealth portal until those provider offices convert to the new health record system. "Existing portals" are those created prior to hospital conversions (see dates above).