Tobacco Intervention Resources
Becoming — And Remaining — Tobacco Free
Here are a few of the many useful tools and resources available to help you or a loved one quit tobacco and remain tobacco free.
- American Cancer Society - 1-800-227-2345
- American Lung Association - 1-800-LUNG-USA
- Centers for Disease Control
- Chew Free
- National Cancer Institute - 1-877-448-7848
- Quit Smoking
- Quit Tobacco
- Tobacco Free Allen County - (260) 373-4276
- Tobacco-Free Life
- Tobacco Prevention and Cessation Commission
- Tobacco Quitline (national) - 1-800-QUIT-NOW
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Why Quit?